Former Student Application

If you are an international student, click here.
If you are a new student, click here.

Current undergraduate student at BJU and applying to BJU Seminary.

Visit “Graduate Approval Application” on Student Central.

Click on “Add Application” in the top-right corner.

Fill out the blanks and hit “Save Request.

Former student at BJU Seminary and are returning.
Have you sat out of school for less than 24 months?
Have you sat out of school for more than 24 months?