“And pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel” (Eph. 6:19).
Registration is now open for the BJU Seminary 2022 CoRE Conference Jan. 31–Feb. 1 — “AWAKE! Proclaiming Truth to a Broken Culture” — and the subject couldn’t be more timely.
The latest Barna research shows nearly 40% of pastors are so discouraged they are considering leaving the ministry as they confront not just the effects of a crippling pandemic but challenges such as:
- “Watered-down Gospel teachings.”
- “Culture’s shift to a secular age.”
- “Addressing complex social issues with biblical integrity.”
More than ever, we need to uplift, unite, encourage, mobilize and equip an army of present and future pastors and church leaders to get on the offensive — and awaken the church to the great Gospel opportunity in today’s culture of conflict, confusion and dislocation.
Please join us as we hear from leading-edge thinkers like Christopher Cone and David Doran on how to bring together the power of proclamation and prayer in sessions on:
- Recognizing and realizing the Gospel opportunity
- Comprehending and contending with critical theory
- Preaching in a woke culture
- Restoring a biblical worldview
- Prayer that promotes the progress of the Gospel
… all interspersed with seasons of fervent prayer and relationship-building.
Take advantage of early bird registration before Jan. 14 and save $50!
- Addressing the Gospel Opportunity
- Explaining Critical Theory
- Preaching in a Woke Culture
- Prayer That Promotes the Progress of the Gospel
- Panel — Challenges Pastors Are Facing
- Biblical Foundations, Exhortations and Models for Engaging Culture
Registration and Pricing
Early Bird Discount
$25 for spouses
$50 for spouses
*faculty, staff and students
Early bird discount ends Jan. 14.
Registration closes Jan. 26.
Location and Directions
The conference is hosted by BJU Seminary on the campus of Bob Jones University in Greenville, South Carolina.
1700 Wade Hampton Blvd.
Greenville, SC 29614
There are several options for purchasing meals on campus including Chick-fil-A and Papa John’s as well as the university dining common. Or you’ll find many restaurants close by.
Coming from out of town? You’ll find a variety of local hotels that offer a special BJU rate. Check out these hotels.