Are you considering BJU Seminary and wondering if it’s the right fit for you? Visit BJU Seminary at Preview Day this fall!
More than just a visit to our campus, this one-day event will give you an in-depth preview of BJU Seminary. You’ll get to know faculty and students, receive information and advice about Seminary programs, and experience a taste of life at BJU Seminary. Spouses are welcome to attend with you.
Preview Day 2023
Registration deadline is Nov. 1
- Fellowship with BJU Seminary faculty and students
- Classroom experience
- Campus tour
- Sessions on jobs, housing, and finances while a student
- A chance to win a $500 scholarship
Attending is free!
We will also provide the following at no cost for you and your spouse during your stay:
- Thursday dinner through Friday dinner.
- Accommodations Thursday and Friday nights in our Campus View Apartments across the street.
- A ride to and/or from GSP Airport, Amtrak Train, or Greyhound Bus.
Let us know your needs when you register.
Questions? Call us at (864) 241-1657 or send us a message through our contact page.
Join Us for the Stewart Custer LEcture Series Nov. 9!
The Stewart Custer Lecture Series — which honors one of BJU Seminary’s most celebrated scholars, the late Dr. Stewart Custer, who served 56 years at the Seminary and BJU — offers insights into contemporary challenges to the church based on in-depth, faithful analysis of the biblical text. Each fall we invite a conservative scholar to lecture in his area of expertise.