At BJU Seminary, we want to enable our women to be relationally trained so that they can be fully equipped for future service. Although teachers, classes, books, and projects are important to a seminary student’s preparation for ministry, Christian fellowship is also vital to success in the work of the Lord.
The Seminary Women’s Fellowship exists to provide relational and relevant ministry discipleship for the women in or related to our seminary. Through monthly training sessions, opportunities to pursue formal training, and a community of like-minded women, the SWF seeks to support our seminary women in their current ministries and equip them for future opportunities.
- Monthly training sessions throughout the semester led by experienced women in ministry
- Instruction that is relevant to current ministry situations
- Engaging topics discussed in an informal atmosphere
Free Graduate Certificate
- If you happen to be married to an MDiv, DMin, or PhD seminary student, you may qualify to earn a graduate certificate in biblical counseling or teaching Bible free of charge! These 12- and 18-credit certificates are built around core seminary classes that will help prepare you for practical ministry opportunities.
- Husband is taking a full time load in the master of divinity (at least 8 credits), the doctor of ministry (at least one class), or the doctor of philosophy program (at least one class).
- Each applicant must have a bachelor’s degree.
Fall 2023 Schedule
- This fall, SWF will hold in-person sessions.
- Tuesday, September 5, 7:00-9:00 pm: Seminary Rotunda
- Monday, October 2, 7:00-9:00 pm: Seminary Rotunda
- Saturday, November 4, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm: TBA
- Email Lynnette Hynek ([email protected]) for more information.
If you are interested in participating in the Seminary Women’s Fellowship, please fill out this no-obligation form so we can provide you with more information.